Who are we?

We're just two girls, we love creating, we're trying to save cash in college, DIYs, tips & tricks, and the like.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIY: Frappucino

Now that summer is here, it's time to put away the hot coffee, and explore iced varieties, but I think everyone agrees, $5 a cup is ridiculous. So I browsed the web, tried a few things out, and this is what I came up with.




Ingredients:
1 and 1/2 Cup crushed ice (or whole if your blender can handle it)
Brewed coffee (make it a bit strong since the ice will dilute it)
3/4 cup milk (I made one with 2%, and another with Soy milk, and both were good)
3 Tablespoons sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like it)

Optional:
Syrup of your choice (I used caramel ice cream topping)
Whipped cream (to top)

Combine all ingredients in a blender, mix together until it reaches desired consistency. Top with whipped cream and/or more syrup if you want.

Enjoy!

▲ Sier

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing! I made it again today when I got home from work!

    ReplyDelete